With everything going on in the world today, are you struggling to choose the platform right for you? Find a partner to help you navigate the digital tools required to give your all to that client experience.
In this episode, Tim Welsh, president of Nexus Strategy and consultant to the Wealthies, speaks with Michelle Feinstein, a director in technology at BNY Mellon Pershing. Pershing won two Wealthies in 2019: one in the Custodians Corporate Social Responsibility/Diversity category for Pershing’s Financial Literacy Program and the second one in the Technology Providers: Innovative Platforms category for their investor biometric payment acknowledgment. Now, Michelle uncovers valuable practices to assist advisors in leveraging solutions to grow, scale, and compete in this age where being efficient and going digital is of the utmost importance.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How biometrics are making office procedures more efficient
- Why there is currently a big push to leverage mobile capability
- What tech challenges Michelle sees advisors struggling with
- Whether advisors and robots can exist in this industry at the same time
- How advisors can lighten their workload to spend more time being personable with clients
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how adopting technology can streamline your workload and give your clients a better experience.